Monday 19 May 2014

Who is Raza Siddique?

A little introduction about myself 
My educational career says that i am a chemical technologist but i have never been a chemical technologist in any industry, instead i have been through food production, research and development internships in food industries and then finally i am a farm manager in the field of agriculture.

Growing up in a country like Pakistan you are never certain about your career with faculties like chemical, mechatronics, petroleum electronics etc although you can see the scope within the county unless you'er very very rich, you'er a son/daughter of some minister/x-minster/politician or you'er exceptional; not blaming country for my failure this is just a part of my story.

When it comes to writing, i am not a professional blogger i know people in my circle who are really passionate about blogging and most of them i believe are the people with higher I.Q so this is my effort in order to be one step closer to them.Since when i was a child i always wondered about how things really works in terms of physics so mainly i will be writing about bizarre things we cannot bypass and they really exist in our daily life although i plan to writing about some general stuff as well.
i will appreciate if you people will follow my write-ups and show your concern by writing back to me and share your wonderful blogs i would love to read.
This is all about me
Raza Siddique

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to future posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say, "keep your mind revolving" and I believe writing is the best practise to ensure it revolves. It gives words to the yearning thoughts and pictures to the blurred visions. It keeps you scratching your mind all the time for somehting new, something innovative. So, here you are, right time at the right path. Well done and keep it up. Do ensure to remain in a constant contact with your blog, updating and posting it regularly.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sir, insha'Allah
      thank you for your appreciation

      Delete
  4. Raza siddiqui I dnt know who u are but I ll find you and hug you..

    ReplyDelete